Introduction to Egg Tempera, Materials and Techniques- Part 1
Materials List and Address
Easels, Tables and Chairs:
Will be provided
Pigments, Paper, Wooden Panels, Glass Palette and Muller:
Will be provided for the workshop
Ceramic Wells and Mixing Dish:
bring one of the following, ceramic paint wells, mixing dish and silverpoint stylus (optional)
I will have a selection of Rosemary & Co. brushes available for purchase during the workshop
Kolinsky Sable or synthetic (pointed) #4 (x2), #6 (x2) #8 (x1)
Rags or Paper Towels
Sketchbook and Pencil (for notes and thumbnails)
Travel, Parking and Lunch
Inscape Arts and Cultural Center, Studio 207
815 Seattle Blvd S, Seattle, WA 98134 (map attached)
On Street Parking
- After you have parked. Come to the front entrance.
- Call # 144 on the Intercom.
- Take elevator on the right to the 2nd Fl.
- Take right out of Elevator to Studio 207
- There is limited parking for Inscape Tenants/ Guests behind the building that is accessible via the PFI parking lot on 6th Ave. S, off of Seattle Blvd. S. (see map attached)
- Paid parking in same parking lot as well.
- Walk toward the gate at the fence. The code is 1354.
- Walk to Metal door at back of building and call me 646.296.4267
- I will come downstairs to meet you and let you in.
Traveling by Metro/ Link
The International District Link stop is about a 5minute walk from the studio.
There are several places within walking distance. Uwajimaya has a foodcourt with a bunch of options. Lunch break is an hour.
Dominique Medici fine art
Inscape Arts and Cultural Center
815 Seattle Blvd S,
Seattle, WA 98134