Charcoal Portraits on Toned Paper - 1 Day Workshop
All Materials on the list will be available for purchase during the workshop.
Will be provided
Bring a board and tape your paper to it.
Generals Charcoal Pencil (HB) x2
Generals Charcoal Pencil (white) x2
Size 11x14 or 12x16
Quantity, 2 pieces
Type, Canson paper, Steel gray or felt gray or
Strathmore Toned Gray Paper
Pencil Sharpener (stanley knife, exacto blade or sharpener with well)
Sketchbook for notes
Travel, Parking and Lunch
Inscape Arts and Cultural Center, Studio 207
815 Seattle Blvd S, Seattle, WA 98134 (map attached)
On Street Parking
After you have parked. Come to the front entrance.
Call # 144 on the Intercom.
Take elevator on the right to the 2nd Fl.
Take right out of Elevator to Studio 207
- There is limited parking for Inscape Tenants/ Guests behind the building that is accessible via the PFI parking lot on 6th Ave. S, off of Seattle Blvd. S. (see map attached)
- Paid parking in same parking lot as well.
- Walk toward the gate at the fence. The code is 1354.
- Walk to Metal door at back of building and call me 646.296.4267
- I will come downstairs to meet you and let you in.
Traveling by Metro/ Link
The International District Link stop is about a 5minute walk from the studio.
There are several places within walking distance. Uwajimaya has a foodcourt with a bunch of options. Lunch break is an hour.
Dominique Medici fine art
Inscape Arts and Cultural Center
815 Seattle Blvd S,
Seattle, WA 98134